Window screen is commonly made of aluminum alloy wire, galvanized wire, stainless steel wire and copper wire. With various materials, the window screen has outstanding resistance to the corrosion, rust, heat, acid and alkali. Window screen is widely seen and used in our daily life. It is can be used in the residences, hotels, villa and other places for prevent mosquitoes and other insects from entering the house.
Aluminum window screen has silver, black and charcoal colors.
Aluminum window screen is the most economical types among the woven wire mesh window screens.
It is made of aluminum magnesium alloy wire. The aluminum window screen has three main colors: silver, black and charcoal. Silver color is the most economical and commonly seen color in the aluminum window screen. The black and charcoal color can reduce the glare and improve the visibility.
The aluminum window screen is more lightweight than other materials. It is also the most widely used type.
· Wire diameter: BWG 31 – BWG 34.
· Hole size: 14 mesh × 14 mesh, 14 mesh × 16 mesh, 14 mesh × 18 mesh, 16 mesh × 16 mesh, 16 mesh × 18 mesh, 18 mesh × 18 mesh.
· Width: 18", 24", 30", 36", 48", 60", 72".
· Length: 30', 50', 100' and so on.
· Color: black, silver, charcoal.
Copper window screen has beautiful surface.
Copper window screen can be divided into red copper window screen and bronze window screen.
Red copper window screen is not common used. It can resist atmospheric corrosion, and salt. But in many situations, the red copper will slowly darken along with time variation. The exposed screen will turn green, which may affect the overall aesthetics.
The bronze window screen is made of 85 - 90% copper and 10 - 15% tin. It has good strength and durability, so it is stronger than the red copper. It has high resistance to the acid, corrosion and rust. Also, the copper window screen can improve the aesthetic appeal of the home exteriors by providing a distinct appeal to the windows.
· Material: red copper wire (99.8% copper) and bronze wire (85 – 90 % copper and 10 – 15 tin).
· Wire diameter: 0.17mm - 0.4mm.
· Weaving: plain weaving.
· Mesh size: 14 mesh × 14 mesh, 16 mesh × 16 mesh, 16 mesh × 14 mesh, 18 mesh × 18 mesh, 18 mesh × 14 mesh, 20 mesh × 20 mesh, 22 mesh × 22 mesh, etc.
· Width: 24, 30", 36", 48", 60", 72", etc.
· Length: 25', 50', 100', etc.
Stainless steel window screen has better acid and alkali resistance.
The stainless steel window screen has two main types: standard window screen and stainless steel security screen.
The standard window screen is made of the stainless steel wire. It has high quality resistance to the acid and alkali. The stainless steel security screen is also called bullet-proof window screen. It is made of the stainless steel wire (304 or 316). The surface treatment of the stainless steel security screen is electrostatic spray.
The standard stainless steel window screen can be used in the ordinary residences for prevent mosquitoes and other insects from entering the house. The stainless steel security screen can be installed on the doors and windows to prevent the intruders and thieves from entering the house. It is ideal for the places where the security is important.
· Material: stainless steel wire. 304, 316, 316L.
· Wire diameter: BWG 30 - BWG 38.
· Hole size: 14 mesh × 14 mesh, 16 mesh × 16 mesh, 18 mesh × 14 mesh, 18 mesh × 18 mesh, 20 mesh × 20 mesh.
· Width: 2', 3', 4', 5'.
· Length: 30', 50', 100' and so on．
· Color: Bright and black.
· Material: Stainless steel wire (304 or 316).
· Wire diameter and mesh size: 0.7mm × 12 mesh, 0.8mm × 11 mesh, 0.9mm × 10 mesh.
· Panel size: 1200mm × 2000mm, 1200mm × 2400mm, 900mm × 2000mm, 900mm × 2400mm, 750mm × 2000mm, 750mm × 2400mm.
· Surface treatment: electrostatic spray.
· Color: Black, gray, white, yellow, etc.
· Main market: Australia, New Zealand, American and Europe.
Bluish window screen has better resistance to the corrosion and rust.
Galvanized window screen is another popular and economical type. The material is low carbon steel wire. And the surface treatment can be galvanized before weaving and galvanized after weaving. The colors of the galvanized window screen are bluish white and white. The bluish white color is much lighter and it has better resistance to the corrosion and rust.
· Material: Low carbon steel wire.
· Weaving: plain weaving. Galvanized before weaving and galvanized after weaving.
· Surface Treatment: Electric galvanized and hot-dipped galvanized.
· Wire Diameter: BWG 31, BWG 32, BWG 33, BWG 34.
· Hole Size (mesh/inch): 14 × 14, 16 × 16, 16 × 14, 18 × 18, 18 × 16, 18 × 14, 20 × 20, 22 × 22, 24 × 24, 28 × 28, 30 × 30.
· Width: 24", 30", 36" and 48", etc.
· Length: 25', 30', 50', 100', etc.
· Color: White and bluish white.
· Resistance to the corrosion and rust. Galvanized, aluminum and stainless steel window screen.
· Resistance the acid and alkali. Stainless steel window screen has better resistance to the acid and alkali.
· High tensile and durability. Compared with plastic window screen, metal window screen has excellent high tensile and durability, which can assure the long service life.
· Small aperture size can prevent almost all the insects from entering the house.
· Good air-flow. The appropriate opening window screen can ensure the movement of the air.
· Beautiful surface. The copper window screen can supply not only the prevention to the insects but also the aesthetic sense to the building.
· Prevention to the thieves and intruders. The stainless steel security screen has extremely high tensile, which can prevent thieves and intruders from entering the house.
· Window screen is mainly used as the windows, doors, porch screens, patio screens and pool screens in residences, hotels and other places.
· Copper window screen has outstanding resistance to the salt, so it is ideal for the coastal areas to prevent insects from entering the house.
· Stainless steel security screen can be used in the security places to stop thieves and intruders from entering the house.
Copyright © Hebei Jiushen Wire Weaving Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap | Technical Support: