Main material: 304, 304L, 316, 316L etc
Main types: stainless steel woven wire mesh, stainless steel welded wire mesh, stainless steel perforated mesh etc.
There are more and more products related to stainless steel mesh filters. But people do not know much about the daily care of stainless steel mesh filters. People think that stainless steel is never rusty considering the good corrosion resistance of it. In fact, this is not the case.
1. When there is dust and dirt on the surface of the stainless steel filter, they can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
2. The trademark and film of the stainless steel filter can be washed with warm water, weak detergent, binder composition, and scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent (ether, benzene).
3. We often see grease, oil and lubricating oil on the surface. Wipe them with a soft cloth. Then use neutral detergent, ammonia solution or special detergent to clean.
4. Bleach and various acids are attached to the surface of the stainless steel filter tube. Rinse them immediately with water, then soak with ammonia solution or neutral soda solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. There is a rainbow pattern on the surface of stainless steel filter tube, which is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil and can be washed away with warm water and neutral detergent.
6. Rust caused by dirt on the surface of stainless steel can be washed with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, or with special washing drugs.
7. The weak corrosion resistance part of the passive film on the surface of stainless steel filter tube forms pitting reaction and small hole due to self-excited reaction, coupled with the proximity of chloride ion, and a strong corrosive solution is formed and the speed of corrosion reaction is accelerated.
As long as we use the correct maintenance method, we can prolong the service life of the stainless steel filter tube and maintain its clean, bright and gorgeous style.
Copyright © Hebei Jiushen Wire Weaving Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap | Technical Support: